From Central Station Basel - Bahnhof SBBTram no. 1 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to 'Novartis Campus'
Tram no. 11 (direction 'Basel, St-Louis Grenze') to 'Muelhauserstrasse'
From Messeplatz / Basel fairgroundTram no. 14 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to 'Novartis Campus' *
* At stop 'Dreirosenbruecke' the tram changes its number sign to no. 1, you can continue in the same vehicle.
From EuroAirportBus no. 50 (direction 'Basel SBB') to stop 'Kannenfeldplatz',
change to Tram no. 1 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to stop 'Novartis Campus'
City-Parking (Universitaetsspital) on the Mittlerer Bruecke (old town),
approx. 10 minutes footpath via Rhine promenade
By car (from Zurich / Bern by motorway)
- travelling in the direction of EuroAirport / Mulhouse (F),
- take the Basel St.Johann exit (onto the Dreirosenbrücke / bridge),
- turn left at the lights (Voltaplatz junction),
- turn left again at the next set of lights (Elsässerstrasse / Mülhauserstrasse junction)
- and continue right to the back.
Connection north tangent, all directions Switzerland, Airport, Germany and France
On location Rhypark, no parking is available.
St. Johann Ferry: "Ueli ferry" to Kleinbasel
directly in front of the Rhypark hall: daily 11 am - 23 pm
Rhine cycle Route: EuroVelo 15
GPS: 47.569888, 7.58305
« Basel is so easy to get to! »Only a 15-minute drive from the city centre, Basel's EuroAirport is served by a number of international airlines. Together with neighbouring Zürich Airport, it enjoys connections to all European airports and to more than 200 intercontinental destinations.
Located in the centre of Europe, Basel is a major transportation hub. Its three railway stations - the Swiss SBB, French SNCF and German Badischer Bahnhof offer excellent connections to far and wide.