RHY ART FAIR BASEL - 4th Contemporary Art Salon - June 14-17, 2018
In June 2018, Rhypark Basel will be again a meeting place for art lovers during Basel Art Week.
For passionate art collectors and art enthusiasts RHY ART is the perfect complement to the simultaneously held great art fairs and events in Basel.
Restaurant & Riverside-Lounge on Location
Tram 1 or 14 (dir. Dreirosenbruecke) to Novartis Campus
or: Tram 11 (dir. St-Louis Grenze) to Muelhauserstr.
Friday, June 15: 12:00 - 20:00
Saturday, June 16: 12:00 - 20:00
Sunday, June 17: 12:00 - 18:00
Thursday, June 14: 18:00 - 21:00
|Tickets||CHF / Euro|
|Day ticket reduced (students):||10.00|
|Children until 16:||free entrance|
|VIP cardholders:||free entrance|
|Tickets from |
Art Basel, Liste, Scope, Volta:
|Museums-Pass / Swiss Museum Pass:||free entrance|
- Tram no. 1 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to 'Novartis Campus'
- or by Tram no. 11 (direction 'Basel, St-Louis Grenze') to 'Muelhauserstrasse'
- just 6 minutes with Tram no. 14 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to 'Novartis Campus'
- Bus no. 50 (direction 'Basel SBB') to stop 'Kannenfeldplatz', change to Tram no. 1 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to stop 'Novartis Campus'
- from Zurich / Bern by motorway:
- (Connection north tangent, all directions Switzerland, Airport, Germany and France)
- - travelling in the direction of EuroAirport / Mulhouse (F),
- - take the Basel St.Johann exit (onto the Dreirosenbrücke / bridge),
- - turn left at the lights (Voltaplatz junction),
- - turn left again at the next set of lights (Elsässerstrasse / Mülhauserstrasse junction)
- - and continue right to the back.
- City-Parking ( Universitaetsspital) on the Mittlerer Bruecke (old town), approx. 10 minutes footpath via Rhine promenade
- On location Rhypark, no parking is available!
- St. Johann Ferry: "Ueli ferry" to Kleinbasel
- directly in front of the Rhypark hall: daily 11 am - 23 pm
- Rhine cycle Route: EuroVelo 15
- GPS: 47.569888, 7.58305
- Google Maps