RHY ART SALON BASEL - Contemporary Artist Positions * 5th edition - June 16-19, 2022
The Rhypark will be a meeting place for art lovers in June 2022.
RHY ART will present contemporary art from 16 to 19 June 2022 near the city centre. By focusing on individual artist presentations, RHY ART complements the usual gallery fairs.
The programme includes paintings, sculptures, artistic photography, limited prints, digital art and object art by newcomers and established artists.
The hall of the Rhypark Basel is a column-free hall with plenty of daylight and a large window front directly onto the banks of the Rhine. The new Rhine bank way through the border triangle (Switzerland, Germany, France) leads directly along the Rhypark.
Tram 1, 14 or 21 (dir. Dreirosenbruecke) to Novartis Campus
or: Tram 11 (dir. St-Louis Grenze) to Muelhauserstr.
Thursday: June 16, 2022
15:00 - 20:00
Friday: June 17, 2022
12:00 - 19:00
Saturday: June 18, 2022
12:00 - 19:00
Sunday: June 19, 2022
12:00 - 18:00
|Children until 16:||free entrance|
|VIP cardholders:||free entrance|
|Museums-Pass / Swiss Museum Pass:||free entrance|
Tickets / invitations from 2020/2021 are valid for 2022.
- Tram no. 1 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to 'Novartis Campus'
- or by Tram no. 11 (direction 'Basel, St-Louis Grenze') to 'Muelhauserstrasse'
- just 6 minutes / 5 stops with Tram no. 14 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') or Tram no. 21 (direction 'Bahnhof St. Johann') to 'Novartis Campus'
- Bus no. 50 (direction 'Basel SBB') to stop 'Kannenfeldplatz', change to Tram no. 1 (direction 'Dreirosenbruecke') to stop 'Novartis Campus'
- from Zurich / Bern by motorway:
- (Connection north tangent, all directions Switzerland, Airport, Germany and France)
- - travelling in the direction of EuroAirport / Mulhouse (F),
- - take the Basel St.Johann exit (onto the Dreirosenbrücke / bridge),
- - turn left at the lights (Voltaplatz junction),
- - turn left again at the next set of lights (Elsässerstrasse / Mülhauserstrasse junction)
- - and continue right to the back.
- City-Parking ( Universitaetsspital) on the Mittlerer Bruecke (old town), approx. 10 minutes footpath via Rhine promenade
- On location Rhypark, no parking is available! Limited public parking is possible in the surrounding area.
- St. Johann Ferry: "Ueli ferry" to Kleinbasel
- directly in front of the Rhypark hall: daily 11 am - 23 pm
- Rhine cycle Route: EuroVelo 15
- GPS: 47.569888, 7.58305
- Google Maps