Media release of Rhy Art Fair Basel
- For immediate release -Press release PDF Press release DOC
RHY ART FAIR BASEL 2018
4th Contemporary Art Salon / International Artist Positions
June 14 - 17, 2018
Rhypark Basel, Switzerland
A meeting space for art lovers.
RHY ART FAIR is a young international contemporary art fair, developing the artist-to-public relationship during the great art week in Basel. RHY ART presents from 14 to 17 June 2018 works of newcomers and established artists: paintings, sculptures, art photography, digital art, and much more in the Rhypark Hall Basel.
In June 2018, Rhypark Basel will be again a meeting place for art lovers. For passionate art collectors and art enthusiasts RHY ART is the perfect complement to the simultaneously held great art fairs and events in Basel. RHY ART is an attractive art market place. Set in a beautiful location, RHY ART FAIR brings modern art closer to art lovers and collectors.
The fair is centrally located, only 7 minutes from the Art Basel fair-ground (direct tramway) and just 15 minutes from the international central station Basel SBB. The international EuroAirport can be reached within 20 minutes.
Since his creation in 2015, RHY ART has become a reliable springboard for artists. Artists from 25 countries have already exhibit their artworks at the Rhypark Basel. The increasing volume of sales and important contacts have created a business-friendly atmosphere between the exhibitors. These exhibitors took also advantage of repeat business, with visitors coming back and asking for more. Visitors are mostly international collectors, gallerists and curators, who enjoyed the young and positive atmosphere around great artworks, in a central and exclusive event area on the banks of the river Rhine.
During the third week of June Basel will become the world's largest temporary museum. Art Basel is the most important trade fair of the international art market. The numerous parallel exhibitions also offer fine art. At Basel Art Week, gallery owners, artists, collectors, curators and many celebrities from the cultural scene will meet in Basel.
CH-4056 Basel, Switzerland
Tram 1/14, stop "Novartis Campus"
» Arrival details
Thursday, June 14: 6 - 9 pm
Ticket: CHF 20.00
- Friday, June 15: 12 - 8 pm
- Saturday, June 16: 12 - 8 pm
- Sunday, June 17: 12 - 6 pm
- Day ticket: CHF/Euro 15.00
- Day ticket: CHF/Euro 10.00 (students)
- Preview: CHF/Euro 20.00
- Children until 16: free
- Free admission for VIP cardholders
- Free entry for ticket holders of Art Basel, Liste, Scope and Volta
- Free entry with Museums-PASS-Musées and Swiss Museumspass
- Tram no. 1/14 to stop "Novartis Campus"
- Tram no. 11 to stop "Muelhauserstrasse"
- from Central Station Basel SBB with Tram no. 1 or no. 11
- from Messeplatz / Basel fairground: 15 minutes with Tram no. 14
- from international EuroAirport in 20 minutes with Bus no. 50 to stop "Kannenfeldplatz", change to Tram no. 1
- City-Parking (Universitaetsspital) on the 'Mittlerer Bruecke' (old town), approx. 10 min. footpath via Rhine promenade
- On location Rhypark, no parking is available
- St. Johann Ferry "Ueli" to 'Kleinbasel' directly in front of the Rhypark
- Approach (PDF)
You can use this press release - even in modified or shortened form - for free with source link on our homepage www.rhy-art.com.