Health protection and Hygiene measures
The protection of our visitors, exhibitors and employees is very important to us.
In order to contain the spread of diseases, especially the new coronavirus, we have strengthened the hygiene protection measures at the exhibition.
These include in particular:
- spatial measures to comply with the valid distance rules
- frequent cleaning of the rooms, entrances, lavatories, disinfection of contact points
- disinfection possibilities
- contactless payment at the cash desk
- safe queuing at a distance
- signs with information and hygiene recommendations
- safe disposal of waste
- protective measures for the personnel
- as well as other measures adapted to the current situation
A protection concept adapted to the current health and legal situation will be applied at the event. We ask for your cooperation and respect for these measures.
We ask you to observe the generally applicable safety instructions and to act responsibly when interacting with each other.
Please stay at home if you feel ill.
The new coronavirus is mainly transmitted by close and prolonged contact with an infected person, by droplet infection (coughing, sneezing, saliva) and via the hands.
Please follow the recommendations of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (BAG):
- Keep your distance
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Avoid handshakes
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or in the crook of the arm
- Better stay at home in case of doubt
- Further information: www.foph-coronavirus.ch
This list will be updated as necessary.
Please understand that our staff will advise you to observe the hygiene and distance rules. Only by working together we will get through this health crisis.
The Exhibition Management